Tonight Ivan and I got together and worked on our semester project. I am very excited on how it’s starting to look. We finally got our blog and Facebook to look more approachable.
First, we added two more blogs, one on a rugby game and a soccer tournament. I covered the rugby game and Ivan covered the soccer tournament.
Secondly, we chose a background for our blog, which I think goes very well with the theme of our blog. We also edited our Facebook page and added a logo for our main Facebook picture.
Here are the links:
Feel free to like our facebook page and follow our blog.
We still have a lot to work on. One of the main things we are still working on are more tournaments and gaining followers. Which is the main part of our projects.